It is exciting for us to announce that we now have this facility available for access by all our users and partners.
There are three key purposes for providing this facility ...
- Support is available for users to ask questions about BlueVenn products and solutions. Support questions can be sent by email to [email protected] which automatically creates a ticket for an agent to answer directly. Support requests can also be submitted and reviewed in the Help Centre, under your user profile:
2. The Knowledge Base forms a series of ...
- Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledge Articles detailing examples where a BlueVenn customer has a business case to solve with the solution. We feel sharing these can help many rather than one.
- Videos and tutorials - explaining how features work through practical demonstrations.
3. Finally, this facility will hold the Help Topics that are traditionally documented within the products themselves.
- From blueANALYZER /MaaX, the Help menu links directly to this Online Help Centre:
- From BlueVenn, the help icon also takes users to the Online Help Centre:
Please help keep our Help Centre healthy and useful by reporting any broken links, requesting changes or giving suggestions.