It is exciting for us to announce that we now have this facility available for access by all our users and partners.
There are three key purposes for providing this facility ...
- Support is available for users to ask questions about BlueVenn products and solutions. Support questions can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org which automatically creates a ticket for an agent to answer directly. Support requests can also be submitted and reviewed in the Help Centre, under your user profile:
2. The Knowledge Base forms a series of ...
- Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledge Articles detailing examples where a BlueVenn customer has a business case to solve with the solution. We feel sharing these can help many rather than one.
- Videos and tutorials - explaining how features work through practical demonstrations.
3. Finally this facility will hold the Help Topics that are traditionally documented within the products themselves. From blueANALYZER version 7.8 and BlueVenn version 1.1, the Help menu links directly to this Online Help Centre:
We are here to help aid your marketing success.
Please help keep our Help Centre healthy and useful by reporting any broken links, requesting changes or giving suggestions.