Welcome to the 2018.2 release information for the BlueVenn Marketing Platform.
This is the second, Summer release of 2018, and we have some new features and several improvements available in this release. These included:
- User and Roles Report - The config tool now contains functionality to create an HTML report that shows the permissions available for each role within each instance. It can accessed from the security tab.
- Amazon S3 Channel - The system will now allow users to send campaign output to an Amazon S3 cloud storage facility for access by third-parties.
- Promotion Sets - Easily add promotion code and other additional information into segment files. A promo set allows users to set different output values for records that are being outputted to a segment file.
- Improvements to User Interface
- Improved Dedupe Step, Goneaways handling (removed contacts) and External data mapping screen.
- Improvements to performance
- The system will now automatically create discrete value fields for many analysis objects defined in BVMP, such as Model scores, nurture scores and external data.
- SQL database partitioning can now be enabled allowing campaigns to be processed within a single partition of the database rather than working with the entire table. This facility should provide some performance improvements for campaign processing.
The release features and enhancements outlined above have been demonstrated with use cases in the Release Webinar recording below, please take a look:
Our 2018.2 Release Feature Sheet can be found attached to this article below: