Welcome to the 2018.3 release information for the BlueVenn Marketing Platform.
This is the third, Autumn/Fall release of 2018 and we have several improvements available in this release. These include:
- External Seeds - This new update to Seed steps within Campaigns means your Seed records used to test and confirm delivery of campaign messages do not need to be held within your database as contacts. This means maintenance of Seed lists is far easier than before.
- Task Schedule download - A new tool to allow download a list of the schedule for campaigns and tasks that BVMP has processed over a defined period of time.
- Post Processing - Allows Text outputs to initiated programs or scripts for performing a process with the output file, such as copying it to another location, splitting the file into smaller chunks, applying encryption and so on.
- Volume Control - A new Campaign Step that allows the contact data flowing through the campaign to be Sampled or Throttled for each run or the lifetime of a campaign.
- Scheduler Blackout Periods - Addition option around scheduling that enables periods of time to be defined during which schedules will not run, such as public holidays or during major events.
- Campaign Metrics on Journey Planner - Additional metrics have been added to the Journey Planner for this release, including display of Opens and Clicks as counts and percentages across each stage of a journey.
The release features and enhancements outlined above have been demonstrated with use cases in the Release Video recording below, please take a look:
Our 2018.3 Release Feature Sheet can be found attached to this article below: