Welcome to the 2018.4 release information for the BlueVenn Marketing Platform.
This is the final release of 2018 and we have several new functions and improvements available. These include:
- Multi-Variant A/B testing - This new feature allows a campaign to incorporate a number of creatives to be used within a campaign for testing for the most successful creative based on responses.
- Campaign History Data Usage report - A new report area to enable administrators to keep track of campaign history growth and determine which campaigns are storing the most data. The report display is accessed through a new Tools icon on the BVMP UI.
- Selection Builder improvements - The Selection Builder now calculates the results of query results within data selections more quickly. Also if the query incorporates cross-table criteria, the Designer Nodes carry table name indicators and warnings for potentially unwanted results.
- Improved Campaign Output file naming - Improvements in the flexibility of file naming, dynamic file splitting, and file overwrite options have been added to this release.
- Campaign Channel Suppression - An additional 'catch all' suppression query option has been added to the configuration of channels. This means records output for campaigns that may have included some sensitive contacts or poor data quality records can be caught before initiating the campaign send.
- BlueVenn REST API - A new API that allows the creation of tables, the addition of contact records to the table or a Tag and the ability to trigger a campaign execution. All of these actions can be initiated from an external API call using the new REST API.
- Facebook Channel update - This version also incorporates a new Beta version of the Facebook Connector Channel, enabling Reach and Brand awareness advertising campaigns within the Facebook Ad Manager platform to be used within BVMP.
- Cascade Segmentation Campaign step - This version also incorporates a preview of our 'waterfall style' Cascade Segmentation step that enables campaigns audiences to be filtered into individual communication outputs based on inclusion and exclusion query criteria.
- Simpler Schedule History display - An addition to the dashboard views to indicate the results of scheduled campaigns, making it easier to determine successfully run and failed campaigns from a list.
The release features and enhancements outlined above are demonstrated with example use cases in the Release Video recording below, please take a look:
Our 2018.4 Release Feature Sheet can be found attached to this article below: