Welcome to the 2019.1 release information for the BlueVenn Marketing Platform which, as at this version has been rebranded to its new name, Engage.
BlueVenn has recently launched a new product, Unify, that is a second-generation Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution that enables companies to manage their customer and transactional data in one place, with a direct link to Engage, formerly the BlueVenn Marketing Platform, where marketers are able to manage segmentation, analysis, reporting, and campaign journey management in one place.
As the first release since the rebranding, we have much more planned for the remainder of 2019 so keep posted. Also, our users have been providing invaluable feedback to help shape the development planning and long term roadmap.
So what can you expect to see from this update? Take a look at the overview and short video below. If you'd like a closer look, get in touch.
Customer Success @ BlueVenn
This is the first release of 2019 and we already have a few enhancements and improvements available. These include:
- Updated and Restyled UI - The rebrand to Engage has coincided with early improvements to the User Interface (UI) starting with navigation. The Engage navigation is designed to provide more space for the user to browse for objects to use in the main workspace, as well as providing clearer icons, buttons and dialog boxes throughout.
- Updated Campaign History Data Usage report - The new report area from the last release has been improved with better visuals.
- Cascade Segmentation Campaign step - Following on from the previous release, our 'waterfall style' Cascade Segmentation step is now available for use inside campaigns. This is a licensed add-in so will not appear automatically on upgrade as it is controlled by your Engage license key.
- Improved Control Group handling - Improvements in the flexibility of control groups enables users to incorporate control groups, flag those records in the history and omit them from output as required for better test and learn capabilities.
- Campaign Attribution Preview - The solution now contains a preview only version of Campaign Attribution functionality. Within Engage you can now create and configure attribution sets, and the associated campaigns with the attribution set. This is a licensed add-in so will not appear automatically on upgrade as it is controlled by your Engage license key.
If you would like to organize a demonstration of either of the new features above then please contact your Account Manager who will be happy to arrange this for you.
Admin Updates - these are only available to customers that manage their own solutions, however, to learn more please contact us to learn how BlueVenn can adjust your hosted solution during the upgrade:
- Post Processor Improvements - The server config tool now offers an additional tab and dialog to allow easy configuration of post processing without the need to edit XML files.
- Channel Suppression Functionality - The server config tool now offers the ability to set a suppression query on each channel, so that you can easily prevent invalid records being output via a channel. It is now also possible to view the channel suppression queries on the settings page within the User Interface, which is often available to Engage users with Admin or Super User roles.
- Improved Visibility Of Channel Fetch Response Tasks - Within the server config tool it is now possible to view the history of the response tasks processed for integrated email providers. Previously the only option to check this was to look into the Connector database for the integration, so this will make troubleshooting far easier.
The release features and enhancements outlined above are demonstrated with example use cases in the Release Video recording below, please take a look:
Our 2019.1 Release Feature Sheet can be found attached to this article below: